Bullying is a serious issue and has no place in a school like Onslow which values community.
Bullying can have a very negative effect on students' achievement, feelings of self worth and happiness.
Students experiencing any of the following are experiencing bullying:
- being deliberately excluded
- verbal put downs and abuse
- physical threatening of harm
- physical harm
- written put downs and abuse
- sexual harassment
- stand over tactics and threats
- txt threats and abuse
- email threats and abuse
- internet website threats and abuse.
If you are experiencing any of these or know of someone else who is please do something to stop it happening.