Bullying is a serious issue and has no place in a school like Onslow which values community.
Bullying can have a very negative effect on students' achievement, feelings of self worth and happiness.
Students experiencing any of the following are experiencing bullying:
- being deliberately excluded
- verbal put downs and abuse
- physical threatening of harm
- physical harm
- written put downs and abuse
- sexual harassment
- stand over tactics and threats
- txt threats and abuse
- email threats and abuse
- internet website threats and abuse.
If you are experiencing any of these or know of someone else who is please do something to stop it happening.
Thinking Types and Psychological Well-Being in New Zealand Youth -
Research being undertaken by Massey University
We would really appreciate your contribution in this important research.